Sincere apologies for slacking, I've been drowning in school work. One more midterm exam this week and it's spring break! My family and I will be leaving for St. Lucia for vacation on friday, and I can't wait for some warm weather :)
What better way to catch up with the beauty blogging world than a quick "Face of the Day" post including all of my current favourites? On we go:
- HAIR: I got my hair dyed a bit darker. I also purchased organic Argan Oil (the ingredient that makes Moroccanoil so fantastic) at the drugstore (Shopper's Drug Mart, here in Canada). It was a lot cheaper than any other brand name Argan oil products (only $8) and the oil is the second ingredient listed on the back of the packaging.
I've been putting a few drops of this through wet hair instead of Chi Silk Infusion and the shine has dramatically increased. I'm happy.
I also purchased Big shampoo by Lush, and although it smells like cheap laundry detergent powder, it does a great job at thoroughly cleaning my hair. I use it about once a week when I need a stronger clarifying shampoo to eliminate product buildup.
- FACE: NARS Sheer Glow foundation has been wonderful, I am really eager to take this with me on vacation to see how it holds up in the heat. If it holds up, it may just be my favourite thing. It's the only thing that I'm concerned with - that it may only be suitable for me in the winter when my skin is slightly drier.
- CHEEKS: NARS Mounia blush has been a favourite these past few weeks. A deep raspberry/wine colour.
- LIPS: MAC Oyster Girl lipglass. I'm almost finished this gloss for Project 10 Pan. My favourite gloss by MAC. For when my lips get dry, I've been using MAC's lip conditioner before bed. It's better than any chapstick I've ever tried.
No preferences for eye shadow, I've been wearing very little on my eyes lately since I've been either at home studying, sleeping or in a lab deep within University grounds.
- NAILS: Chanel "Particulaire" from their spring collection. It's like Metro Chic by Sephora OPI but with all the lavender hints sucked out of it. In the photo it shows up a bit warmer toned than it is in real life. This is just one coat (LOVE that it only takes one coat!):
I hope that you all have a great week. Looking forward to post about my NARS foundation trials in hot weather. I also have a sample of NARS primer with SPF, which will come in handy. Watch this space :)