As I'm sitting here in Starbucks, procrastinating on an essay that I have to write by saturday, I thought I'd rather do this... so here we go!
- Starbucks seasonal beverages! Yum! Peppermint Mocha, Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha, Peppermint Hot Chocolate... I'll have them all... Grande and with all the trimmings.
- girl's weekend in Toronto this weekend coming up - desperately needed!
- thinking of Christmas presents to buy myself (sad but true haha)
- neutral sweaters/boyfriend cardigans:
(courtesy of the ever so tempting Net-A-Porter.com)
- gold jewelry and big chunky rings such as this one (Monica Vinader):
- the semester almost coming to an end :)
- slowly but surely using up tons of products (stay tuned for the third "Used up so far" instalment early next week!)
- lipgloss. I've been hating on lipstick lately... too drying
- Gossip Girl. Ever since Chuck got back to whispering like Batman and behaving like a corporate asshole 40-year old, I have lost interest. They should have kept that French prostitute on the show for longer, I liked nice and friendly Chuck!
Chuck and Blair were so fun and fresh with their banter during the first season of the show, then slowly but surely after the second season they got converted to an old dysfunctional married couple. They're 20 years old, come on!
- I can't think of any more at the moment, except for the fact that I have to get the roots of my hair touched up. I hate root maintenance.
Hope you all have a lovely week!