- Gossip Girl. I rant about this show like no other but finally after almost catching up to the season (just finished episode 4) I really do like it so far. Dare I say Dan is one of my favourite characters at the moment which I never thought I'd say. Charlie/Ivey/whatever her name is can fall into a deep ditch and never come out.
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes. This is my first year trying them and it's the only think I've ordered all season. I order mine tall with soy and no whip :)
- Really loving makeup-looks such as the one I found on a See by Chloe lookbook. Leighton Meester has been wearing a similar look on Gossip Girl this season that I adore, sometimes kicked up with a matte bright lipstick. Love!!
|simple, no fuss, polished and beautiful!|
- doing my first ever little swap with Vivianna, whose channel and blog I LOVE and you need to check out. She lives in the UK and she's so beautiful and fun to watch. I'm excited to do a bit of shopping for her :)
- I'm getting that itch to switch my skincare up a bit... it's in an annoying "combination" state right now. Super dry and flaky nose due to being sick for so long, and oily on the cheeks. Skincare will always be my ultimate obsession.
- NUXE lip balm.
- Currently reading: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
- not enough time in a day!