*takes deep breath*
Here I go:
1. J Crew Cashmere Sweatshirt - a modern spin on the classic crew neck cashmere sweater, with a little "sweatshirt" design. J Crew uses 100% italian cashmere (whatever that means), and their sweaters always come in a myriad of beautiful shades. Since I'm a Neutral Nancy, I picked this warm golden camel colour for winter. You can find them online here (and they offer $9.95 flat rate shipping to Canada which is nice, customs and duty are also included so you don't get any surprises from the mail man when he comes knocking on your door).
2. Lanvin cut-out wedges - the wedge heel is literally cut out. They are so badass, imagine them with a simple fitted black long sleeve mini dress!! I stumbled upon them on one of the many shoe porn blogs I follow (I have a problem, I know); and considering how much I paid for my pair of Lanvin flats, I don't even want to know how much these cost.
3. Red zip-around Continental Wallet by Balenciaga - I briefly mentioned my wallet woes in a previous post; my wallet was stolen in October and I've been mourning its loss. The Balenciaga wallets are chic and come in so many different colours, I also love the hardware options - different metal finishes and sizes of the studs. I have a weird fixation with red wallets as of late, hence my option.
4. Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer - I blame this on Tali (again!!), Laura, Tanya and Millie from Made in Chelsea. They all have been raving about this product this past year and since I'm a newly converted tinted moisturizer junkie, this baby is next on the list. The price tag is slightly tear-inducing, though. You can find it online here.
5. Smythe Cape - this one makes me suffer. I saw this cape on the shelf at Holt Renfrew in Toronto last month and I fell in love. Smythe is a really cool Canadian clothing company focusing on jackets and outerwear. They have some stunning well-tailored pieces. Everything is made in Canada (unlike Mackage, another Canadian outerwear company that I previously liked who now manufactures in China and still charges you your firstborn for a coat. Hey, I care about these things!) and while the price points are high, I can assure you that the quality in impeccable. Sadly this cape is out of stock online but Shopbop does carry Smythe and I'm eyeing the site constantly since I am in dire need of a GOOD new coat this season. My Guess trench coat from '08 is barely hangin' on.
6. Christian Louboutin Daffodil platforms - also known as... hooves...? When these first came on the market and started being spotted on all sorts of famous feet from Victoria Beckham to Kim "She Who Shall Not Be Named", I absolutely hated them. I even tried them on once at Saks just for kicks (not literally, I couldn't even stand up) and just kind of laughed them off. I don't know what happened because I kind of liked them now. And by "kind of", I mean "really really". Ridiculous price point for something so impossible to wear often without a chauffeur at my disposal but hey, it's my dream wishlist after all :) If you'd like your very own pair of sexy hooves this season, Barney's has some in stock here.
7. Rose gold watch - been wanting a rose gold watch for a while and this option is perfect. I like the price point and the fact that the rose gold is a slightly darker, smokier shade. Link!
So that's about it for me... these are the items giving me heart palpitations as of late.
What's on your dream Holiday list this year?