Not sure about you, but I am a big fan of these "Polyvore" type posts. I like to see what some of my favourite bloggers are looking at and how they would pair it together.
So today I decided to combine a little list of some items I've been keeping my eye on online - one of which I haven't been able to spot in stores just yet - and I wanted to show you... maybe it contains some items you've been looking for as well :)
1. H&M fake leather leggings. Sadly these aren't available online but they are in the current H&M collection. I've seen a couple of ladies on YouTube feature these in their hauls and while I haven't seen them pop up in my local H&M (which is so poorly stocked it makes me wanna cry, but that's another story) but if I do I will most definitely be trying them on or purchasing. I love the paneling on the side.
2. Joseph mohair color-block sweater. Currently available and on sale here. There's just something special about a fine knit sweater. This one is classic yet not dull or boring. Me likey.
3. Aigle Ecuyer boots. Can be found online at JCrew here and they currently have a 30% off and free shipping promotion. If I told you how many times I've had these things in my shopping cart you'd laugh at me. All it takes is another week of non stop rain and I'm pushing the "check out" button. Aigle is a French company that specializes in equestrian-style rubber boots. I like the fact that they look much more refined than Hunter boots. They use natural rubber and are made in France. There is a cool video on YouTube featuring their manufacturing process, too! Might be info you don't care about but I personally like knowing little stories about a company's history, I like to know what's behind the products I buy, if I can.
4. Pendant necklace, Forever 21, currently in stock (link). Has a "house of harlow" feel to it for about a fraction of the price. Forever 21 remains one of my favourite places for little trendy jewelry cravings.
5. Mulberry Lily bag. I am having a moment with these - I keep admiring them online and I haven't seen many people with them which makes me like them even more. They are the perfect piece that you can wear day or night with anything from leggings and a sweater (like I have them featured here) to a cocktail dress.