The last day of February has arrived! I really enjoyed doing one post a day the entire month and while I can't promise the same thing for March, I am still very inspired and have quite a few upcoming posts in mind that I hope are useful and enjoyable.
I figured a good way to end this month's posts would be to do a little "round-up" of all the small wish list posts I sneaked in this month and cross out things that I have purchased or things that I have changed my mind on after seeing things in person/getting bad feedback on from readers.
1. La Roche Posay Effaclar K Lotion - haven't bought this yet, still working on another lotion I want to use up first!
Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover - bought it, and really like it
3. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer - once NARS Laguna is finished, this is for sure getting purchased
4. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Estee Lauder Double Wear can't get a proper colour match for the life of me, maybe will try again in the summer
6. Clarins Instant Lip Perfector - definitely buying this, so many of you rave about it! Just waiting to use my Shoppers Optimum points for it ;)
Tom Ford Private Blend Lipstick - I bought it this weekend
8. Chanel Loose Powder - waiting to use up my Laura Mercier loose powder before I buy
Chanel Mystic Eyes Quad - tested it out in the store and while the colours are beautiful, it's nothing I don't own already, and pigmentation was just OK. Not worth the price.
10. MAC blush - got so many great Peach recommendations and the majority went to the colour Melba so that will be my next MAC blush.
11. Dior Matte Bronzer or Guerlain Teracotta 4 Seasons - not sure which one of the two I will get but when I use up my Benefit Hoola, I will let you know which one I decide on
Chanel Aragonite Gloss - it's beautiful, but I honestly don't think I'd use it that much
and I have one thing to add to my list:
13. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Illuminating Fluid
Tried this out over the weekend after my good friend kept raving about it and I fell in love! Perfect highlighter for my skin tone, blends in effortlessly and doesn't highlight any large pores. The colour isn't too cool or too orange, just the perfect glowy shade. A trip to Chanel is most definitely required ASAP.