- Attention, Canadian ladies!!
The Bay's "Beauty Trade" program! Now until January 26th, visit your The Bay store with 1 or 2 empty or old skincare bottles and get a $10 or $20 off voucher for beauty/cosmetics! Such a fun initiative and I'll definitely be taking part in it this weekend. Click here for more info and I'd like to thank one of my subscribers on YouTube for letting me know about this!
|best basic leggings evAr|
- buying another pair of my favourite Only Hearts "So Fine" leggings. I love these things SO much. My favourite basic pair of leggings. I got my first pair about a year and a half ago and it was the only black pair of leggings I needed. I wore them to bed, I wore them to the gym, I wore them out. It was time for a new pair so I ordered one a couple of weeks ago. I highly recommend you check them out. You can order them from Shopbop or Revolve, I have used both - depending on whoever has them in stock at the time!
- Kraft "Whipped" peanut butter. Peanut butter with a much lighter, fluffier texture. I've been overdosing on it all week.
- The "Satsuma" range from The Body Shop. I ran out of the shower gel and I have some Philosophy ones to go through first, but it is hands down THE BEST shower gel/lotion fragrance if you like to shower in the mornings before you get your day going. It smells so refreshing. I really wish they made candles. I might have to settle on the oil fragrance version for the home.
- New Girl. If you're looking for a fun, short, new TV show to waste your tuesday evenings on... tune in to New Girl. It's my favourite show at the moment and it just started up again after the holiday hiatus.
- Tassimo coffee. I love the idea of my Tassimo coffeemaker but the coffee options are awful. Everything is so strong and bitter and burnt-tasting. Don't get me started on those mysterious condensed milk containers. French Vanilla and the hot chocolate are the only things I like (and I have to add copious amounts of almond milk to both). I'm disappointed.
- I'm in a brush rut. I'm eyeing the Bobbi Brown bronzer brush but I have had zero time to get anywhere near a counter that sells the products - and buying online is out of the question since shipping to Canada is extortionate. Must be patient.
Hope your week was a good one!!