I feel like I've been a bad blogger recently and that must be rectified.
I've been a busy bee but I feel like a few minutes must be taken aside to catch up... via point form because it's more simple:
- Laura Mercier Almond Coconut body butter is totally rocking my world. Smells amazing and the scent lingers for hours on the skin. Not to mention the packaging looks so beautiful as well :)
|yummy yummy yummy|
- how good has the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion been? It's funny and interesting how some of them come off completely different when they are on screen versus in that reunion room. Also, can someone please hire Adrienne a new makeup artist/stylist? Girlfriend looks like Malibu Barbie gone horribly wrong.
- I bought my first Sigma brush! Woohoo! The F80 (sounds like I bought a car or something)... I have yet to use it but first impression is positive. Looks nice and sturdy, and did not shed after the first wash.
- I've been on a jewelry craze lately and I blame Dara (BelleDuJourNYC) for it. She constantly takes pictures of the more gorgeous things on Instagram and it makes me grow increasingly unsatisfied with the jewelry I own haha. I'm also 100% convinced I need one of those Tiffany & Co. "Diamonds by the yard" necklaces. I'm not a necklace person but every once in a while a dainty beautiful piece comes along and steals my heart.
- Accounting is my worst enemy.
Hope you're all doing well!! I am looking forward to the weekend and to a new perfume. I'm gonna need a pick-me-up by the end of this week! :)