I haven't done one of these posts in a while, so I figured it was time.
I compiled a little collage/list of some of the things that are currently on my radar - as you can see I'm bravely stepping out of my neutrals/black rut (hey - I'm trying) and have my eye on quite a few coloured or printed items.
Here we go:
1. Rebecca Minkoff printed blazer - I'm a sucker for Ikat print and always have been.
2. J. Crew necklace - this plus white/beige dresses, blouses, tanks = a winner. Would also look amazing with a white swim suit at a pool party
3. Forever 21 cutout shoulder top - nice colour, and shoulder cutouts are sexy yet subtle.
4. Tibi printed shorts - Ikat print strikes again, and Tibi always gets it right.
5. Jennifer Zeuner hamsa hand necklace - love the little diamond. I've been so happy with my Jennifer Zeuner love bracelet that I hardly ever take it off... she makes great quality pieces that stand out.
6. DVF Harper Connect bag - love LOVE the look and concept of this bag. I wish I had an iPad so I would have an excuse to buy it :P
7. Buxom Lip Cream in White Russian - I still want this. Need another lip product like I need a hole in the head but ya know...
I should probably also add the entire Zara Woman summer collection but since Zara doesn't ship to Canada or accept Canadian credit cards on their site (and the closest store is a mere 4 hours away) I shall boycott it from my wishlist as protest. Can't a Canadian girl catch a break? Come on! ^_^
What are you into at the moment?