- that's right... BLOGUST. I'm blogging every day in August. It's my birthday month and I have a ton of ideas for posts. Hope you'll stay tuned with me.
- Nude/neutral nails
- this outfit (I'm such an Olivia Palermo fangirl, I can't help it sometimes)
I've been trying to scout the internet for a similar blouse and came across this gem from Equipment. I am a sucker for a good blouse. It's a shame I'm on a self-imposed spending ban.
- makeup primers. I currently have 3 on rotation and I love them all for different reasons (Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer, Hourglass Mineral Veil, Hourglass no. 28 Primer Serum) depending on how my skin is feeling. For every day, Revlon is great in the T-zone for filling in pores. The Hourglass Mineral Veil I like for night time because it makes my skin feel super smooth and it's more lightweight. The Hourglass Primer Serum I save for when my skin is feeling unbalanced (either too oily or with dry patches... I will review this in more detail later on)
- Henri Bendel home fragrances
- THE OLYMPICS! I love love love the Summer Olympics, and it's been great having something exciting to watch when I come home every afternoon haha
- Alexander Wang's T by Alexander Wang Fall 2012 campaign.
- humidity... come on, man. Makes it impossible to enjoy the sunshine.
- washing my brushes. I'm seriously so lazy, but I will have to succumb and do it at some point o_O
- being a lazy bum.
How has your July been? Any exciting plans for August?