It's been a while since I've done any sort of fashion/wishlist post but there have been some things that I have come across in terms of fashion that have been on my mind this fall. Here are some of the things I am eyeing this fall:
1. Rag & Bone Jeans. These come in a few different shade/texture combinations but the dark green is probably my favourite. I love the dark paneling on the side and the small lambskin detailing. Perfect for fall or for night time any season!
2. All Saints Silk Blend Tank. I love pieces like this for layering in the fall. Quality is amazing and will definitely last you into the warmer seasons as well :)
3. All Saints Damisi Boots in Asphalt. Drool. That is all.
4. All Saints Black Wool & Leather Sleeves Cardigan. All Saints is killing it this winter. This cardigan is to die for. Edgy and dark - I can see myself wearing this for a lonnnnng time.
5. Forever21 Necklace. Big statement necklaces are fun to switch up a more classic neutral outfit. Especially for me in the fall when I tend to wear higher necklines. Throw on one of these shiny pieces to add a bit of spice :)
6. Forever21 Colorblock sweaters. I just saw these online last week and I think they'd make great everyday sweaters for school or a casual fall day.
What are you eyeing this fall/winter?
Hope all my readers on the East Coast are staying safe through the storm.